[Video] Top recovery tips for your first two weeks after birth
Find out KEY tips to get a head start on your postpartum recovery.
I hear daily from postpartum clients (who I didn't see during pregnancy) that they wish they had been told HOW to prepare for recovery especially those first two weeks.
Our top tips include items to have ready whether you have a cesarean or vaginal birth AND what exercise you should or shouldn't do to help especially recover soon after baby arrives.
1) Find a birth or postpartum doula in your community
2) Build your birth dream team event in Toronto Dec 3 2017
3) Top 4 postpartum perineal healing items
4) To find a pelvic health physiotherapist in Ontario
5) To find out how to prepare your pelvic floor for birth
Get your free guide: Discover 3 Tips to Help Pelvic Floor Connection in Pregnancy (without doing 100s of Kegels a day): https://anitalambert.click/guide